JASON PETERSEN, PE
Jason obtained his professional engineer's experience at CDI as an engineer intern, and has a bachelor's degree in civil engineering. He performs a wide range of duties, including research, concept, and alternative development, and is licensed in SD and MN. He coordinates clients, subcontractors, agencies, and other staff. Jason provides diverse experience in the civil engineering field, including site design, streets, utilities, drainage projects, railroads, and bridge inspections.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in SD since 2010, in MN since 2012
- BS, Civil & Environmental Engineering, South Dakota State University, 2005
- American Public Works Association
- NHI Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)