BRIAN RUPPELT, PE
As a 2014 civil engineering graduate of South Dakota School of Mines & Technology, Brian performs duties under the direction of the professional engineering staff, including research, concept, and alternative development. He is gaining engineering experience in a wide variety of civil engineering projects.
Brian is responsible for performing engineering design calculations for numerous projects, including the design of sanitary sewer, storm sewer, roadways, railroads, bridges, retaining walls, athletic fields, and storm water modeling for urban drainage. He also prepares CAD drawings and correspondence, plan sheets, specifications, quantity and construction cost estimation, and technical reports. He conducts research and assures compliance with local, state, and national standards for design elements and safety and permitting requirements.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, 2018
- BS, Civil Engineering, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology, 2013
- MS, Civil Engineering, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology, 2014
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member, Chi Epsilon National Civil Engineering Honor Society
- Member, Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- Member of Connect 2140